Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 21st










Morning....I must tell you that RV rallies are not for the faint at heart or for anyone with a drinking problem! My goodness how they like to party. Last night the theme was a luau complete with a professional group of hula dancers! It was better than what we have seen on the islands. It was a great night...

And yes....I got pulled out of the audience to try my non-skills and tahitian style dancing which is rapidly moving your butt. I failed miserably! Some guy came up and told me I had terrible rhythm! Whatever...I am the body on the far right.












OK...this is Doug with Beuhula Beaver. She is the club mascot! Yes...the Beaver Ambassador Club known as the BAC has a mascot! She dresses for every occasion.




Some friends from the rally. We try to eat with different people every night but have found this group to be great fun. The people facing you on the right are the friends we made in Bend last year, George and Karen. The guy with his back to you and his wife are from Kansas and the the lady with her arm up, they are also from Oregon. There are 140 coaches plus vendors at this rally for about 350 people. Tonight is a ho-down so it should be fun.





No comments: